Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

2 posts in one day you say? Crazy, I know! I PROMISED myself when I started this blog that I would do "thankful Thursday" along with many others whose blogs I follow.

Soooo, here we go!

1. Robes. Ryan went a bought a warm robe so that, even thought it gets down into the 30's at night, I can STILL sleep with a fan on, the window unit on, and not turn the heat on yet! This way when he gets up in the morning, he doesn't freeze. I'm WAY too hot natured! :)

2. Ready-to-make Egg Whites- since all I can eat are these, chicken, fish, fruits, and veggies- it makes my mornings so easy to just pour the egg whites in the pan and have them ready to eat in 5 min!

3. Pandora. I wouldnt get through the day without my music

4. Lifegroup- I love our lifegroup. What more can I say...

5. Tivo (is that spelled right?)- since we are hardly home now it seems, we can record our favorite shows and enjoy them during downtime!

6. A husband who can cook- extremely well; and LOVES doing it too! This might be mentioned every Thursday! I CAN cook...he just loves it, so why bother!? ha!

7. James Lankford winning congress; along with MANY other conservative candidates

8. GORGEOUS fall weather. this one goes hand in hand with Claritin too however. This weather drives my allergies NUTS and Claritin comes to my rescue so I can enjoy it!

9. Franklin, our baby- sweetest beagle ever. He is a constant source of joy and laughter in our home.

10. A mom who loves Ross- she brought me 3 sweaters up to work yesterday because she found them at Ross and thought they looked like me. I think my entire wardrobe is from there!

11. Diet Dr. Pepper- shhhhh don't tell on me. I still have ONE a day even though I'm supposed to have ZERO pops, cokes, sodas....whatever you like to call it!

12. Fun office supplies- I got a free pen in the mail that has this bright LED light on the end...it made my day!

13. A saturday night with no plans- just a date night with my man....probably involving pajamas and good movies.

14. a Dishwasher. Enough said.

15. A job that allows me time for TWO blog entry's in one day! :)

1 comment: