Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blogging Challenge Day 3- A Picture of somewhere you've been...

Of Course I want to do PICTURES of PLACES I've been:) Unfortunately I have ZERO pictures saved to this computer of me AT these places, but you can still enjoy the scenery! I would say I'll go home tonight, climb in the attic, pull out my old abums, scan them, then show pictures of me in these places....but on Wednesday nights, I'm lucky to make it home from church in one peice i'm so exhausted!
Here's my top 3 favorites:

These are pictures of Taipei, Taiwan where I want the summer after my Junior year of High school for a mission trip. It was one of the most memorable and amazing experiences ever. We were able to share the Gospel with so many, and had an incredible time seeing the culture there.

These are pics of Victoria Island off the coast of Vancouver, British Columbia. I went here the summer after my sophomore year in High school to sing with the Oklahoma Baptist all state choir. The pic above is the parliament buildilng, and we sang on those exact steps!


Above are a few of my favorite pics from Boston. This was our senior trip. I know I know not your typical Senior trip to Panama City or Cancun...but probably the most incredible trip I've been on so far in my life! We toured so many historical sites, and got to physically SEE the history of our country, our founding fathers, and learn about so much that this country was founded upon. It was truly life-changing.

Now I HAD to throw this in.....these are some pics of where Ryan and I WILL BE going in May- for our HONEYMOON....finally! ;) Being engaged for only 6 days, and getting married on a Thursday doesn't really allow for a lot of honeymoon planning! We are SO excited to finally go!
Paradise....see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment