Friday, November 12, 2010

The Great Blogging Challenge Day 8- Something you Crave

Ok....this one sounds fun! Instead of Crave, I kinda thought of this as "what do I look forward to more than ANYTHING?" So here we go:

1. DIET DR. PEPPER!!!! Ryan and I used to drink almost 6 of these a day! I now drink NONE, and Ryan maybe has one. This is for our new Diet....I mean- "Lifestyle" ;). But really, cutting pop out, carbs, sugar, etc...has made us feel a million times better, and lose some weight too!
2. PICKLES- I could live on pickles alone. And like I mentioned before- Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwiches are THE BEST!! Last week I finished a jar of pickles in one day- I can't believe I'm admitting this. haha! But hey- it's part of our new healthy lifestyle:)

3. CHILIS SKILLET QUESO- has there ever been a better queso?! Problem: Chili's has an amazing dish, the Margarita Grilled Chicken, which is perfectly ON our diet, however when we go there- the queso calls out to us! Talk about will power...

4. CARBS- although i've felt great having cut MOST of these out lately, i definitely have moments of craving some of this good stuff:
5. PEDICURES- this is my favorite TREAT ever! I love foot rubs so so much- not a fan of the filing part because i'm super ticklish, but I LOVE the relaxation that comes along with it! Isn't this a cute pic too?!


6. Being able to fit into THESE again: (almost there actually!)
7. CHRISTMAS!! My favorite Holiday! A few reasons why: LIGHTS, SNOW, time with family, giving gifts, WRAPPING gifts (love this part), decorations, and most importantly- celebrating the birth of our Savior!
8. TIME w/ Ryan probably the one thing I look forward to more than anything! We LAUGH constantly and that is my favorite thing about us. He's truly my BEST friend. Last night was the FIRST night in probably a month that we had a WHOLE evening at home together- we cooked a healthy chicken/veggie stirfy, watched a scary move (HIS choice actually), and got in some good reading time before bed. It was pure bliss!
Alright, I could seriously go on and on (even more than I already have- sorry this is SO long), but I do CRAVE and enjoy lots of things in life! Thankful for the blessings of DDP, pickles, queso, carbs, skinny jeans, pedi's, Christmas time, and time w/ my man!

No comments:

Post a Comment