Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blogging Challenge- Day 2- A recent pic of you and your friends

Wow...I don't have a whole lots of recent pics, but I have some great ones of me and some of my closest friends! Here are a few:
Best Friend since 1st grade- Tiffany Wilson!! Ok so maybe it's not the MOST recent pic...but was from one of my favorite memories with her- VEGAS!!! :)









Below is another fun one that basically sums up our friendship- always laughing, always being silly, always being ourselves! This pic was from one of over 15 annual christmas parties together!

To the Right is Cassidy- my best friend here in OK, accountability partner, prayer partner, and my polar opposite- haha...we balance each other out VERY well. We also knew we needed to marry men similar to each other's personalities, and we did just that! :)





Left:
Jessica may kill me for posting this, but this is one of of the only pics I could find of the two of us! (SAD!) This was when she was in labor with her first- Jaydon. Still beautiful and smiling!






Below is Cecilia and I at the Lake!

My amazing mom and Best friend. She's incredible and I owe everything I am to her guidance and encouragement throughout my life!









To the Right: Me and my sister, Kelly!! She's ALWAYS fun and ALWAYS there for me! Love her to death- definitely a best friend of mine!











Below is Ashley-This was taken recently in AR when we sang some karaoke!!!
And my number 1- my partner, my BEST friend, and the love of my life! Thankful every day God blessed me with this man!
This pic was actually taken in our first week of dating on st. patty's day....the picture was taken when someone said "make the face you'd make if you were getting married!" (3 weeks later- it happened!)

Many more I could mention, but these unfortunately are the only pictures I have! If I had one of Katherine and I, or Trish and I, they would most definitely be on here as well!! Love those girls tons too- like I've said before...not a fan of recent pictures of me though! :(

See you again tomorrow!! Anyone else participating yet?!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome girl! Enjoyed reading. Keep it up! Youll be glad you did, when you can read it at this time next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so thankful I saw this idea on your site! You have the most BEAUTIFUL family ever!! Your children are seriously gorgeous. Would love to have lunch and catch up with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete