Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blogging Challenge Day 6- "When your ipod is on shuffle, what are the first 10 songs it might play?"

Wow, this could be embarrassing! My Ipod is basically filled with "pump-up music" for workouts! So these songs are not typically what I choose to listen to while at home. At home it's definitely more mellow music.

Ryan informed me Sunday that it's time for his fall music to come out. I was confused- I'm thinking yay yay yay CHRISTMAS MUSIC time! Oh no- he meant more low key stuff such as: Coldplay, Sarah Mclachlan, Missy Higgins, Counting Crows, The Fray, and even possibly some Sinatra, Buble, Harry Conick, etc. Those last 3 will definitely be coming out after Thanksgiving while we enjoy 24/7 Christmas Music! :)

Morning music for us is ONLY Christian- I started doing this a few months ago, and it starts my day off so much better- Hillsong, Starfield, Phil Wickham, Matthew West, Charlie Hall, Shane & Shane, etc....very uplifting!

Okay so here's what you might here on my ipod....like I said, I use my ipod for working out only!

1. MAGIC by B.O.B. featuring Rivers Cuomo

2. IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN by Katy Perry and Timbaland

3. SEVEN by Dave Matthew Band

4. SPACEMAN by Dave Matthews Band

5. CLUB CANT HANDLE ME NOW by Flo Rida

6. DRIVING ME CRAZY by Sam Adams

7. DYNAMITE by Taio Cruz

8. FORGET YOU by Cee Lo

9. GIMME THAT GIRL by Joe Nichols- AKA the BEST running song ever for me personally, because it's the perfect beat for my stride. If you know this song, yes- I am a SLOW runner. :)

10. MISERY by Maroon 5

Kinda boring I know....Writing this made me realize I definitely need to update my ipod. TONIGHT. I think I will!

Since this is kind of a boring post, I decided to add some pictures- YES they are recent! Can you believe it? But....I'm NOT in them- still working hard on that insecurity thing...

This first pic I just HAD to put in here....Uncle Ryan with our precious niece, Madelyn in her ladybug costume! I want to frame this!
Then of course I had to show you what our baby, "Franklin" does when Daddy is YELLING at the TV when OU is losing! (Please ignore the laundry needing to be hung up- oh and my foot/his pillow)

And I saved the BEST for last...
Ryans team at work is almost ALL women. So for Halloween, they of course decided for everyone on what the team would dress as. The women chose Care Bears. ;) So this is Ryan with his fuzzy blue ears giving me the "Carebear stare". lol At this point the rest of his costume had been taken off. He was "bedtime carebear"!

No comments:

Post a Comment