Thursday, November 18, 2010

Subtle and Sweet...

This will be a short post. I promise this time. :) Just had to share something fun...

I get home from SWITCH (youth group at our church) and Ryan has lit every candle in the house and is literally giddy. I'm very confused. Normally after SWITCH we are WIPED OUT. We drive separately because I head to church straight form work.

He tells me he has a surprise. "what kind of surprise?" I ask. He replies "one that will make you the happiest ever if I know you as well as I think I do." He tells me to look around for the hints. So I search high and low. Finally I just go to wash my hands and he's standing there with a huge smile going "did you notice?!"

I look down to see this:

"Yay new handsoap", I say. hahaha. He goes "No this is me giving you the okay to decorate for Christmas the week before Thanksgiving!"

This....is....HUGE! I just didn't know what to expect so at first I tried really hard to be excited, then when I thought about it- I really did get VERY excited! Before we were married I called him the Grinch because when the store we worked in played Christmas music early, he was in a bad mood all day!

I love this man so much for his creativity and SENSITIVITY to my love for Christmas and decorating in general!



No comments:

Post a Comment