Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another blog to read!!!

How could I have forgotten to include this in my previous post?!
http://www.megziesmagoo.blogspot.com/ - this is the blog of my beautiful cousin, Megan! She is one of the smartest and most Christlike girls I know! It has been so fun getting to know her better over the past several years...the funny thing is that I think we really grew closer after being facebook friends! It's hard to tell someone's true personality at family christmas and thanksgiving get-togethers! ;) She is SO fun, full of life, and truly loves and cares for people in the most selfless way possible. I also recently discovered her love of travel and the outdoors! Check out her blog to see some AMAZING pics of her Alaska trip! Love this girl!!!! Oh, and how could I forget- she can bake like nobody's business- my diet goes out the window during the holidays if Megan is bringing desserts! :)

Oh and random side note: there was a snake slithering down our office hallway today. I almost ran into a wall trying to get away from it! Fortunately two brave men in our office caught it and released it outside! EW!

1 comment:

  1. A snake? OMG! I would have freaked out!
    Can't wait to read a post about you ;)

    ReplyDelete