Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Another post today?! Yep! You bet...too many memories I want to remember!

We had a fun/interesting New Years Eve this year! Our close family friend, Lisa Brown, got married on NYE, and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. The reception was at the Will Rogers Theatre with dinner, dancing, swing dancing lessons, etc....SO fun. However, what guy LOVES going to weddings? Much less on New Years Eve...needless to say Ryan wasn't SUPER excited to stay past midnight. So he and I left around 11 and headed to Flips- my favorite place in all of OKC! We brought in the New Year just the two of us at a quiet table going over all the great things from 2010. It was very special. Kelly and Matt joined us later and the four of us ended up closing Flips down! Such a fun night!




The next night was THE FIESTA BOWL!!! We went to a very fun watch party at the home of Stephen and Melissa Cox! The Sooner's won which made me very happy knowing I would have a happy husband for the remainder of the weekend!


Sunday afternoon was spent taking down Christmas, re-decorating a few rooms, hanging new pictures, cleaning, and lots of other misc. tasks! Ryan was such a tremendous help as he re-organizged our entire pantry by himself! I was blown away! After a productive day, I took all my SWITCH girls to dinner at Macaroni Grill for our post Christmas party. We had a very fun evening together! Love these girls so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment